Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Clandestine

I was just on the Clandestine Industries site,[http://www.clandestineindustries.com] and I was planning on getting me some a couple shirts and a few hoodies.
So,I signed up and made myself a wishlist because as of right now I am broke.
I picked out 5 things that reminded me of Pete Wentz and that would look good on me.
The prices were
$38.00
$68.00
$38.00
$58.00
&
$36.00.
At that moment I wasnt thinking straight and I figured Id just earn a few bucks to get the stuff.
I added it all up and the subtotal was $238.00 and shipping was $10.00.
At first I though,the prices were insane,but I thought about it and said its worth it.
Good clothes designed by a good person...What more could I ask for?
I could ask for some money:]
As soon as I get $248.00 I'll be the happiest person on Earth.


Btw,thanks Pete for creating such a wonderful line of clothes.♥

No comments: